Reblog if you’re part of the feminist illuminati here to take games away from pissbabies.
Solas x Lavellan
- Solas being sent as a double agent into the Inquisition, and being warmly welcomed by the Inquisitor.
- Solas starting to notice little details about the Inquisitor, like her freckles, the way her dimples show when she smiles at him, how intrigued and wistful she looks when reading a book.
- Solas letting Lavellan fall asleep in his arms, and he falls asleep there and they dream together.
- Solas realizing he has feelings for her, even though he is meant to betray her.
- Solas being protective of Lavellan.
- Solas having to make a decision whether or not Lavellan is more important than his orders.
- Solas saving Lavellan from the Elder One, resulting in his death.
Rebecca Harrelson is a first-generation college student and a senior at UNC-Greensboro, where she studies Sociology and English. Rebecca, who plans to graduate in May 2016, already has $32,869 in student debt, and this year took out private loans in addition to government loans in order…
shout out to EVERYBODY ELSE going through the same SHIT that the fucking government doesn’t seem to give a fuck about…
meanwhile, we’ve almost spent a billion dollars bombing isis.
there’s never money for shit that matters, but money always magically appears when war is involved.
FAFSA is the devil. Even when I had an EFC of 0, I still was forced to contribute thousands towards my tuition both community college and university
Then they had the nerve to change the requirements from $32,000 to $23,000 to have an EFC of 0. Most adults make around $30,000 plus.
Therefore my EFC went from 0 to 414. I now have to figure out a way to finish my degree with less financial aid.
The college funding in this country is fucking ridiculous. There are constant cuts to funding for undergrad and graduate students alike. My ONLY option for financial aid for my masters has been loans from the government; there is no more financial aid beyond that, from either the federal government or my state (lucky me the state got rid of graduate level TAP funding right before I started grad school.) I have now racked up the same amount of debt for my master’s degree at a public state school as I had to take out for my 4 year private undergrad college. This degree should have allowed me to take out LESS loans than I did for undergrad because I went to a public school this time around and it hasn’t done jack shit. I will graduate with over $100k in student loans for 2 degrees and that’s bullshit.
Can’t stop won’t stop
Guillaume Côté -The National Ballet of Canada
to the people who have followed me lately that I did not greet
"We need to recognize that for some people sex is great and for some sex is horrific and for some it’s on par with folding laundry."
This is a critical part of sex positivity that tends to be overlooked. Let’s celebrate empowering amazing sex and the choice to not have sex, or only have certain kinds of sex.